DENTALIFE FerriStat 10 x 1.2ml Syringe Kit
|Quantity||Price (each inc GST)|
• FerriStat is a 20% Ferric Sulfate hemostatic gel used for gingival bleeding.
Indications for Use
• FerriStat hemostatic gel effectively eliminates gingival bleeding. FerriStat is recommended for use during crown and veneer preparation and can also be used in situations where sulcular fluid needs to be controlled.
Directions for Use
1. Place infusor tip on syringe.
2. Rub FerriStat hemostatic solution against the bleeding tissues until bleeding stops.
3. Rinse solution off with air/water spray.
4. If using retraction cord, pack cord into the sulcus area around the tooth and leave for 1-3 minutes.
5. Remove retraction cord and spray with air/water. If bleeding persists repeat steps 1-3.
6. Rinse off FerriStat, dry and prepare for impression.
DL2580 FerriStat 10 x 1.2 mL Syringes + 20 infusor tips