CORICAMA GRAFITE Composite Instrument SS3 Double Ended
|Price (each inc GST)
CORICAMA since 1873.... ITALIAN STYLE and ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
CORICAMA use only the most suitable steels for the production of surgical instruments to achieve instruments that are both aesthetic and functional.
CORICAMA is a guarantee of high-quality instruments that perfectly fit to the professional sensitivity and contribute to patient well-being. CORICAMA is constantly next to the more demanding dentists and those who seek only the best for their work.
Coricama GRAFITE Diamond in your hands
A refined selection of tools meets the preciousness of diamonds.
A new cross-category product line, but finds its summit in restorative, offering a selection of composite spatulas as precious as jewellery.
Tradition joins technology by coating the steel in DLC - Diamond Like Carbon
This is how GRAFITE by Coricama was born. The new line of onstruments that responds perfectly to todays needs by moulding the dentist's hand into an instrument for secure and elastic control and outstanding modelling.
- Low coefficient of friction allows the resin to be modelled accurately.
- The working part of the instrument is enhanced by the hardness of the DLC so that the sharpness persists over time.
- The opacity reflects light completely reducing visual fatigue. The black colour provides a contrast that allows precise control of movement.
- Entirely biocompatable and suitable for dental practices, it does not create rejection and does not damage tissues.
- Corrosion resistance, a real barrier to chemical agent.
- No alteration of the instrument, the applied layed of DLC adheres and compacts completely to the underlying surface.
CORICAMA GRAFITE Composite Instrument SS3 #331570
Tip: 2.9mm, 2.9mm
Tip Coating: DLC Diamond Like Graphite
Handle: Mod. SMOOTH 8mm
Handle Material: Stainless Steel